Frequently Asked Questions
Do you accept guest or sponsored posts and/or allow links in your articles?
We does not sell or participate in any link exchange or schemes. However, offer sponsored articles on our website. Softonic wants to be transparent towards users so we require a clear informative notice that we get paid by publishing the article. Please refer to our Content Policies for more information. If you think our sponsored articles would fit your budget and needs, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the website of your company and where your company is located (country specifically), and we will review your request immediately.
I had my program online and I can’t see it anymore
If you published your program with us and after some time cannot see it, it could be due to a number of reasons. We carry out regular checks on our Catalog to ensure its health and if a software title has generated zero sessions in six months, it is automatically removed. We do this to ensure the catalog’s freshness and relevance to our key audience. We also carry out regular safety checks and likewise, if any software title is flagged as corrupt or with viruses we remove it from our catalog. As a recommendation, we always encourage our developers to make sure their file has not become corrupt to avoid any risks.
Can you write a review for my program?
Yes, we can write a review for your program written by our editors please contact email@example.com and you’ll be informed about our Catalog Services and other advertising products.
Where can I find technical support for a program or an app that I downloaded or purchased?
How can I uninstall a program?
- Go to Control Panel and search for “How to uninstall a program”
- Select the program you would like to remove
- Once selected the program, click “uninstall”
- Go to Finder at the bottom of your screen. Depending on your settings these icons may appear when you roll over.
- Within Finder go to Applications
- Your applications will appear on your right
- Select the application you want to remove
- You can either drag the application to the Trash Can or command iT
- Please remember to empty your Trash Can periodically.